Friday 12 October 2007

Entry Number Three: Documents boy, Documents.


Okey dokey, so's i get's the returned application and Documents, rip open the envelope and since Oct 1st they require all supporting Documents other than the main ones (Passport etc, Drivers license) to have both the name and or address on both. Ok, this is fine, but, i sent mine before thatd ate, and knew nothing of this, so...there was no way i would have known this change, so they sent all my stuff back. Bitches.


But i smiled, bit my lip, triple checked my application form, holding an enormous comedic magnifying glass, and a comb which had teeth of the finest variety. I've now sent everything off for the second time. The women behind the counter of the post office, looked back at me bored as she stuck the recorded delivery sticker on the envelope, and slung it on the pile. She was holding my very future in my hands. The way she threw it on the pile with the rest of the recorded deliv's...heartless COW.


So the whole waiting shit starts again. This isn't even funny, in fact I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE A DOORMAN NOW...sigh, thats not true. Report back when they tell me the next fuck up i made on my application. Seeya.

No comments: