Friday 30 November 2007

Entry Number Thirteen: Three Bags Full Sir

Time for reflection, after nearly three weeks of doorwork how do i feel. How is it all going. Well, I've had two depressing weekends of Taxi Marshalling. Which basically involves opening peoples doors, shining their shoes for them, and if needed, licking the crusted dog poo from beneath their shoes, only on a few occasions. Not happy with that one...

I haven't been in a club since the last incident with the hulk, yesterday i was walking around the halls of a massive University as extra security was needed due to a recent incident. Brain dead work, besides a group of wanna be gangsters giving it lip who shouldn't have been on campus that was it, once again...brain dead stuff. Not what I'm ultimately looking to do...

My aim is to get a regular spot inside a club or on the doors, the main company I'm with, I've kind of slipped into the role of a security guard but on better money. Fair enough but it's not what I'm after..put me back in the club like the first two weeks i started. So right now i'm looking to politely bow out with the company i was with, and find myself a solid six days of doorwork a week...

There's a few changes happening very soon with my work bosses etc etc...and I'm back in my original bar on Monday, so i will be back with the reporting. But outside of the sound of my feet walking on pavement for five hours...what else can i write? Back soon...

Oh, and *sigh*

No comments: